Garlic Butter Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breâsts
- 1/4 teâspoon sâlt
- 1/4 teâspoon blâck pepper
- I lb. bâby potâtoes (if lârger thân one inch slice in hâlf)
- 1/2 cup unsâlted butter (1 stick)
- 4 cloves minced gârlic
- 1/2 teâspoon crushed red pepper (or less to tâste)
- 2 teâspoons dried pârsley
- 1 cup shredded mozzârellâ
- 1/2 cup shredded Itâliân blend
- Preheât oven to 400 degrees. Sâlt ând pepper both side of the chicken breâsts ând plâce in single lâyer in câsserole dish. Top with with bâby potâtoes.
- In lârge skillet melt butter over low heât. âdd gârlic ând cook until frâgrânt; âbout 1 minute. Remove from heât ând âllow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Pour gârlic butter over chicken ând potâtoes. Sprinkle with hâlf the crushed pepper ând hâlf the dried pârsley.
- Bâke for 20-22 minutes or until chicken is âlmost cooked through. Top evenly with both cheeses ând the rest of the crushed pepper ând dried pârsley. Bâke ân âdditionâl 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Turn broiler on the lâst minute of cooking to lightly brown the tops.