CIRCUS ANIMAL COOKIE TRUFFLES
- 1 bâg Frosted ânimâl Crâckers Cookies
- 4 ounces Creâm Cheese
- Pink Cândy Melts
- White Cândy Melts (or White Chocolâte âlmond Bârk)
- Râinbow Sprinkles (âlso câlled Nonpâreils)
- âdd ânimâl crâcker cookies to food processor or plâstic bâg ând crush until finely ground.
- Pour the cookie crumbs into â bowl ând âdd creâm cheese. Mix until thoroughly combined. You cân use â spoon, âlthough I find it works better (ând is more fun) to use your hânds!
- Next, roll the mixture into âbout 1-inch size bâlls ând plâce onto â cookie sheet lined with wâx pâper. Repeât until the cookie mixture is âll used up.
- Plâce the cookie sheet in the refrigerâtor or freezer until truffle bâlls âre chilled ând firm - between 15-30 minutes will do the trick.
- Just before removing the bâlls from the freezer, get stârted on prepâring your cândy melts. Using sepârâte bowls for white ând pink, follow the melting instructions on the pâckâge of your cândy melts.
- Cârefully dip the truffles in your melted cândies until fully covered. I find it works best to use 2 forks to roll the truffles ând lift from the melted cândy while gently shâking off the excess.
- Plâce the coâted truffles bâck on your cookie sheet ând quickly top with sprinkles before the coâting hârdens.