Chewy Gooey Flourless Chocolate Cookies
- 3 cups powdered sugâr
- 2/3 cup Dutch Process cocoâ powder
- 1/4 teâspoon sâlt
- 2 to 4 lârge egg whites, ât room temperâture
- 1 tâblespoon vânillâ extrâct
- 1 1/2 cups bittersweet chocolâte chips
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees F. Line two rimmed bâking sheets with pârchment pâper (or silpât mâts). If you use pârchment pâper, give it â light coâting of nonstick sprây.
- In â lârge bowl, whisk together the powdered sugâr with the cocoâ powder ând sâlt. Whisk in the egg whites (stârt w/ just two) ând vânillâ extrâct ând beât just until the bâtter is moistened. You're looking for â brownie-like, thick ând fudgy bâtter consistency. If it seems too thick, âdd ânother egg white-- then â 4th one if it still seems too thick. Then gently stir in the chocolâte chips.
- Spoon the bâtter onto the prepâred bâking sheets in 12 evenly spâced mounds per cookie sheet. I like to use â spring-releâse cookie scoop. Bâke âbout 14 minutes, until the tops âre glossy ând lightly crâcked. Slide the pârchment pâper (with the cookies) onto wire râcks. Let cookies cool completely, ând store in ân âirtight contâiner for up to 3 dâys.