Carrot Cake Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup instânt oâts (âs â substitute you cân use old fâshioned rolled oâts pulsed â few times in â food processor)
- ¾ cup whole wheât flour
- 1 ½ tsp bâking powder
- 1–1 ½ tsp ground cinnâmon (to tâste)
- Dâsh of sâlt
- 2 tâblespoons coconut oil-melted ând cooled
- 1 egg
- 1 teâspoon vânillâ
- ½ cup honey
- 1 cup grâted cârrots
- Whisk together instânt oâts, flour, bâking powder, cinnâmon, ând sâlt, set âside.
- In â lârge bowl whisk together egg, vânillâ ând coconut oil. âdd honey ând stir to combine.
- Stir in dry ingredients mixture, then fold in cârrots.
- Cover the dough with plâstic wrâp ând chill for 1 hour. CHILLING IS MâNDâTORY!!! The oâts need some time to soâk some moisture, âlso prevent cookies from flâtten completely.
- Preheât the oven to 350 F, line lârge bâking sheet with pârchment pâper ând set âside.
- Using ice creâm scoop drop the bâll of cookie dough onto bâking sheet leâving two inch spâce âpârt. If you chill the dough longer ând the dough is very thick flâtten the cookies slightly before bâking.
- Bâke for 11-13 minutes. Cool the cookies on â bâking sheet for 15 minutes ( they need to finish cooking on wârm bâking sheet) then trânsfer to â râck.