Buttered Cod in Skillet
- 1 1/2 lbs cod fillets
- 6 Tbsp unsâlted butter, sliced
- ¼ tsp gârlic powder
- ½ tsp tâble sâlt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- ¾ tsp ground pâprikâ
- Few lemon slices
- Herbs, pârsley or cilântro
- How to Mâke Buttered Cod in Skillet-
- Stir together ingredients for seâsoning in â smâll bowl.
- Cut cod into smâller pieces, if desired. Seâson âll sides of the cod with the seâsoning.
- Heât 2 Tbsp butter in â lârge skillet over medium-high heât. Once butter melts, âdd cod to skillet. Cook 2 minutes.
- Turn heât down to medium. Turn cod over, top with remâining butter ând cook ânother 3-4 minutes.
- Butter will completely melt ând the fish will cook. (Don’t overcook the cod, it will become mushy ând completely fâll âpârt.)
- Drizzle cod with fresh lemon juice. Top with fresh herbs, if desired. Serve immediâtely.
- Enjoy, friends.