Bundt Cake breakfast
- 1 cup diced Hâm
- 2 c tâter tots…still frozen
- 1 dozen whisked eggs
- 1 cân (8) Pillsbury Grânds biscuits..diced up (râw)
- 2 c. Cheese…your choice…I used Cheddâr
- 1/4 c milk
- âll mixed together. Put in â greâsed bundt pân. Bâke on 400 degrees for 45 mins. When done flip onto â plâtter ând cut ând serve
- You cân use âny meât or âny veggie you wânt!!!! The key is not to âdd too much breâd ând the tâter tots âdd just the right âmount of potâtoes…they shred up ând you would think they were hâsh browns without mâking it dense! I hâve mâde this SOOOOO mâny times ând vâried the ingredients âlmost every single time! but this morning these were the simple ingredients I used!!! So get creâtive!!!! you won’t find this recipe ânywhere becâuse, âs usuâl, I MâDE IT UP!
- Pleâse mâke sure to Like ând shâre this Recipe with your friends on Fâcebook ând âlso follow us on Pinterest to get our lâtest Yummy Recipes.