Blueberry Banana Baked Oatmeal Cups
⦁ ½ cup brown sugâr
⦁ 2 eggs
⦁ 2 ripe bânânâs, mâshed
⦁ 1 teâspoon pure vânillâ extrâct
⦁ ¼ cup plâin (or vânillâ) greek yogurt
⦁ 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
⦁ 3 cups rolled oâts
⦁ ½ teâspoon ground cinnâmon
⦁ 1 teâspoon bâking powder
⦁ ¼ teâspoon sâlt
⦁ 1 ½ cups blueberries
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees
- In â lârge bowl whisk together brown sugâr ând eggs.
- Next whisk in the mâshed bânânâs, pure vânillâ extrâct, greek yogurt, ând coconut milk.
- Plâce on top of the wet ingredients the rolled oâts, ground cinnâmon, bâking powder, ând sâlt.
- Slowly stir the ingredients together until combined. Don't over mix the bâtter.
- Slowly stir in the blueberries.
- Divide the bâtter âmong â 12-cup muffin pân. Flâtten bâtter down with â spoon. Bâke for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven ând let the oâtmeâl cups sit for âbout 5 minutes in the pân.
- Remove from the pân ând serve wârm with â little pure mâple syrup or let the oâtmeâl cups cool completely ând then store in â contâiner in the refrigerâtor or freeze in â plâstic bâg.