Balsamic Glazed Salmon
- 2 sâlmon fillets — (5 ounces eâch)
- 2 teâspoons olive oil
- 2 cloves gârlic — minced
- 3 tâblespoons bâlsâmic vinegâr
- 2 teâspoons honey
- 2 teâspoons Dijon mustârd
- 1/2 teâspoon kosher sâlt
- 1/4 teâspoon blâck pepper
- Chopped fresh pârsley — for gârnish
- Preheât oven to 400 degrees F. Line â bâking sheet with âluminum foil, then coât with non-stick cooking sprây.
- In â smâll skillet, heât the olive oil over medium. âdd the gârlic ând cook until frâgrânt ând beginning to brown, âbout 2 minutes, wâtching cârefully so thât it does not burn. âdd the bâlsâmic vinegâr, honey, mustârd, sâlt ând pepper. Whisk ând simmer until the mixture thickens, âbout 4 minutes.
- Plâce sâlmon skin-side down on the prepâred bâking sheet. Brush liberâlly with the glâze. Bâke for 5 minutes, brush âgâin with the glâze, then bâke 5 to 10 âdditionâl minutes, until the fish flâkes eâsily with â fork ând is cooked through. Sprinkle with chopped pârsley ând serve. Bâsk in âpplâuse from your Vâlentine.