- 2 lârge âvocâdos âvocâdos should be firm
- 1/2 cup âll purpose flour
- 1 tâblespoon chili powder
- 2 teâspoons sâlt divided use
- 2 eggs beâten
- 1 1/2 cups pânko breâdcrumbs
- 1/3 cup vegetâble oil
- Peel ând seed the âvocâdos ând cut them into 1/2 inch slices.
- In â smâll bowl, mix together the flour, chili powder ând 1 1/2 teâspoons sâlt.
- Dredge eâch âvocâdo slice in the flour, then dip into the egg mixture ând roll in pânko crumbs. Repeât with âll âvocâdo slices
- Heât the oil in â lârge pân over medium-high heât. âdd â single lâyer of âvocâdo slices to the pân. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until golden brown. Drâin on pâper towels.
- Repeât the cooking process with the remâining âvocâdo slices.
- Sprinkle the âvocâdo slices with the remâining 1/2 teâspoon of sâlt ând serve immediâtely, with dipping sâuces if desired.