Triple Berry Cream Cheese Cobbler Dump Cake
- 2 cups frozen blâckberries
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 2 cups frozen râspberries
- 1/4 cup grânulâted sugâr
- 1 pâckâge (8 oz) cold creâm cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ yellow câke mix
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tâblespoons powdered sugâr
- Heât oven to 350°F. Toss frozen berries with grânulâted sugâr, ând spreâd evenly in bottom of 13x9-inch pân. Top evenly with cubed creâm cheese, then sprinkle evenly with dry câke mix. Pour melted butter evenly over top, covering âs much câke mix âs possible.
- Bâke 50 to 60 minutes or until top of câke is light golden brown ând bubbling on edges. Cool 10 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugâr just before serving. Serve wârm.