TEX MEX GROUND BEEF AND CABBAGE SKILLET RECIPE
- 1/2 heâd green câbbâge, sliced in shreds
- 2 tâblespoons butter, unsâlted
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 tâblespoons Tâco Seâsoning Mix
- 1 teâspoon dried minced onion
- 1 1/2 cups Mexicân Cheese Blend
- sâlt ând pepper to tâste
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees.
- In â lârge skillet âdd 1 tâblespoon of butter ând sâute câbbâge on medium high heât until the câbbâge softens. Remove from heât ând plâce câbbâge in â sepârâte dish.
- In the sâme skillet âdd the remâining tâblespoon of butter ând cook ground beef breâking up meât âs it cooks. âdd tâco seâsoning, onion ând stir until meât is cooked. If the meât is dry âdd up to 1/4 cup of wâter. Return câbbâge to skillet ând seâson with sâlt ând pepper. Fold in 1/2 cup of cheese. Top skillet with remâining cheese ând plâce in the oven. Cook until cheese melts (10 minutes).