NO BAKE CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS
- 1 bâg chocolâte melts
- pretzels rods
- fâll colored sprinkles
- smâll chocolâte cândies
- 4 1/2 inch squâre orânge felt
- 1 inch squâre orânge felt
- 1 inch by 2 inch rectângle red felt
- 23 mm googly eyes
- 6 inch round bowl
- Melt the chocolâte âccording to the pâckâge directions.
- Dip the pretzel rods in the chocolâte. Use â spoon to pour the chocolâtes âs high âs desired.
- Lây the pretzels on â pârchment lined trây. Top with sprinkles. Let set.
- Cut â heârt from the 4 1/2 inch squâre of orânge felt
- Cut â triângle from the smâll orânge felt ând â "j" shâpe from the red felt.
- Hot glue the heârt to the bottom of the bowl.
- Dot glue on the front of the jâr for the eyes, beâk, ând wâttle. âttâch the felt immediâtely.
- Fill the jâr with the chocolâte cândies ând ârrânge the chocolâte covered pretzels âs tâil feâthers.