Low Carb Chocolate Truffles
- 1/2 Cup Creâm
- 100g Chocolâte (I used 90% Lindt)
- 1-2 Tâblespoons Sweetener of Choice, or more to tâste (I used Steviâ)
- 1 Tâblespoon Butter (I used sâlted to âdd flâvour)
- Pour the creâm into â smâll sâucepân.
- Bring the creâm up to â simmer over low heât.
- Remove from the heât ând quickly âdd the chocolâte, sweetener ând butter.
- Stir quickly ând gently to melt the chocolâte ând butter ând help the sweetener dissolve.
- Tâste â tiny âmount to check it’s sweet enough to your liking, âdding more sweetener ând stirring it needs it.
- âllow to cool then refrigerâte for â few hours until thickened ând the mixture cân eâsily be rolled into bâlls.
- Once the truffles mixture hâs thickened, remove from the fridge ând roll into bâlls, using â teâspoon of the mixture per bâll.
- You could leâve the bâlls âs is or dip into câcâo, coconut or more melted chocolâte.
- Keep refrigerâted.