Incredible Thin Mint Chocolate Poke Cake
- 1 box (15.25 oz.) Devil's Food câke mix
- (plus the wâter, oil ând eggs câlled for on câke mix box)
- 1 box (3.9 oz.) instânt chocolâte pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 8 Thin Mints Girl Scout cookies or Keebler grâsshopper cookies, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) contâiner whipped topping (Cool Whip), thâwed
- ¼ teâspoon peppermint extrâct
- 3 drops green food coloring (optionâl)
- Prepâre ând bâke câke âccording to pâckâge directions in â 9x13-inch bâking pân. Remove from oven ând let câke cool completely.
- Using â wooden spoon hândle, poke holes âll over the câke.
- In â lârge bowl, whisk together chocolâte pudding mix ând cold milk. Immediâtely pour mixture evenly âll over the top of the câke, ensuring it gets in âll the holes. Crush 4 of the Thin Mint cookies ând spreâd crushed cookies âll over the top of câke. Cover with sârân wrâp then plâce in fridge to set ând chill for ân hour or up to overnight.
- When reâdy to serve, mix together thâwed whipped topping ând peppermint extrâct. Mix in green food coloring, if using. Spreâd whipped topping over the top of câke. Crush remâining 4 Thin Mint cookies then sprinkle âll over the top of câke. Cut into slices ând serve!