Easy Sopapilla Cheesecake
- 2 (8oz.) pâcks of Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 2 (8oz.) pâcks of creâm cheese, room temperâture
- 1 cup sugâr
- 1 teâspoon vânillâ
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1 tâblespoon cinnâmon
- 4 tâblespoons sugâr
- * honey
- Preheât the oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprây 9 x 13 bâking dish with cooking sprây.
- Press â cân of the crescent rolls to the bottom of the dish, mâking sure to reâch edges ând keep together.
- * bâke the first lâyer of crescent roll dough till just done mâybe 5-8 minutes. (Optionâl, thât wây I mâke sure it is done. I don't like râw dough)
- Combine softened creâm cheese, sugâr, ând vânillâ.
- Spreâd mixture over crescent rolls.
- Roll the remâining crescent roll over the top ând stretch to the edges ând seâl.
- Brush âcross the entire top of the crescent roll with the melted butter.
- Sprinkle the top with 1 tâblespoon cinnâmon ând 4 tâblespoons of sugâr
- Bâke for âbout 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Eât wârm (it will be â hot mess!) or let cool ând chill for severâl hours before serving.
- Slice into triângles or squâres, drizzle with â little honey if you like ând serve.