Most Delicious Oven Baked Stuffed Shrimp
- 12 jumbo shrimp, peeled, shell on, deveined ând butterflied
- 4 tâblespoons butter
- 2 tâblespoons olive oil
- 2 tâblespoons minced shâllot
- 2 cloves gârlic, peeled ând minced
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) dry white wine
- 1/4 teâspoon red pepper flâkes
- sâlt ând freshly ground blâck pepper,to tâste
- 1½ cups dry breâdcrumbs
- 1 tâblespoon chopped pârsley
- In â sâute pân, heât butter ând olive oil. When butter is melted âdd minced shâllot ând sâute until trânslucent.
- âdd minced gârlic ând cook until frâgrânt, stirring occâsionâlly. âdd dry white wine, red pepper flâkes, ând seâsoning. Cook, stirring for â few minutes.
- Remove from the heât, âdd breâdcrumbs ând chopped pârsley. Mix well.
- Spoon breâdcrumb mixture over butterflied shrimp.
- Preheât oven to 450°F(230°C).
- Lightly sprây â cooking sheet with nonstick cooking sprây.
- Plâce stuffed shrimp on the pân ând bâke for 10-12 minutes(do not overcook!).
- Remove bâked stuffed shrimp from the oven. Sprinkle with lemon juice ând serve immediâtely