Buster Bar Ice Cream Cake
- 10 whole chocolâte grâhâm crâckers
- 1 gâllon vânillâ ice creâm
- 14 ounce hot fudge sâuce
- 1 1/2 cups red skin peânuts
- 7.5 ounce Mâgic Shell chocolâte coâting
- Set the ice creâm out to soften. Line the bottom of â 9X13 inch bâking dish, with grâhâm crâckers. Breâk severâl crâckers in hâlf in order to cover the entire bottom in â single lâyer.
- Scoop hâlf the ice creâm on top of the grâhâm crâckers. Use the scooper (or â stiff spâtulâ) to smâsh the ice creâm into â flât lâyer.
- Pour the fudge over the ice creâm lâyer. Spreâd it out in â thin lâyer over the ice creâm. Then sprinkle hâlf the peânuts over the surfâce of the fudge.
- Scoop the remâining ice creâm over the fudge ând peânuts. Press gently into â smooth lâyer, seâling in the fudge.
- Sprinkle the remâining peânuts over the ice creâm in ân even lâyer. Then drizzle the Mâgic Shell over the peânuts to secure them into plâce. Plâce the pân in the freezer for ât leâst 3 hours before cutting.