Triple Layer Cracker Toffee Bars
- 1 box (13.7 oz) Club Crackers
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 bag (12 oz) milk chocolate chips (about 2 cups)
- Line a 9x13 baking dish with tin foil. Spray the bottom and the sides of the tin foil with cooking spray.
- Place Club crackers in the bottom of the pan so it's covering the tin foil in a layer. You will probably have to break some in order to get the first layer down.
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, combine the sweetened condensed milk, brown sugar, butter, and milk. Stir and let the butter melt. Once butter is melted, turn heart to medium-high and let it cook for 5 minutes, while stirring constantly. It will boil which is what you want.
- Pour 1/3 of the caramel mixture over the layer of crackers and spread out evenly. Repeat this two more times, ending with the caramel layer on top.