SLOW COOKER BACON GARLIC CHICKEN BREAST
- 4 chicken breasts , boneless and skinless
- 12 slices bacon , thick cut
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp garlic , minced
- salt and pepper to taste , optional
- fresh parsley, optional garnish
- In a medium bowl, mix brown sugar, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts on a plate and rub the mixture onto each.
- Wrap each chicken breast all around with 2-3 bacon slices, starting and finishing on the bottom of each breast
- Place the wrapped chicken breasts into the crock pot in a single layer, snuggling them in as evenly as possible.
- Sprinkle any remaining brown sugar mixture on top.