SAUSAGE & CREAM CHEESE CRESCENT CASSEROLE
- 1 lb roll sausage
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (8-count) tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 5 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain fat. Stir in softened cream cheese.
- Unroll both cans of crescent rolls; separate into 16 triangles. Cut each triangle lengthwise into 2 narrow triangles.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of the sausage and cream cheese mixture on the wide side of each triangle. Roll up and place in prepared pan. Repeat with remaining triangles.
- Top crescent rolls with shredded cheese.
- You can read full recipe at https://www.plainchicken.com/