MOST DELICIOUS RASPBERRY CRESCENT ROLLS
- 1 can Pre-made Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 cup Raspberry Jelly/Preserves
- Milk , for glaze
- Confectioners sugar , for glaze
- First you will need to open the crescent rolls and add some of your favorite jelly.
- Roll the crescent rolls up as usual and bake as directed on the can. You can of course use a homemade crescent roll recipe but we use the pre-made crescent rolls when we are in a pinch or just want a quick dessert!
- Once the crescent rolls are baked and slightly cooled, we like to drizzle a glaze on top. We simply mix some milk with confectioners sugar until we reach our desired consistency. I think a peach jelly with some diced peaches would be another delicious option! Let me know what other flavors your family loves.