Mac & Cheese Crisp Bundt
- 100g cheese doritos, blitzed to a fine crumb
- 500g macaroni
- 40g butter
- 40g plain flour
- 600ml milk
- 250g cheddar, grated
- 200g taleggio
- 2 whole eggs
- 250g cooking mozzarella, sliced
- 50g mozzarella, grated
- Grease a bundt tin with a generous amount of butter and then add most of the the crushed Doritos, reserving a handful for later. Move the tin around so that they stick to the butter and coat the whole inside of the tin. Set aside.
- Cook the macaroni in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 8–10 minutes. Drain well and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Melt the butter over a medium heat in a large saucepan. Add the flour and stir to form a roux, cooking for a few minutes.