Keto Chicken Enchiladas
- 2-3 cups Shredded Chicken (I used chicken made in my InstantPot)
- 10-20 pieces of lunch meat (triple up if you're using thin lunch meat)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cups Chicken Bone Broth
- 2 T Arrowroot Powder (or your thickener of choice)
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 4 oz Green Chiles
- 2 cups Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 small jar Verde Salsa
- Heat the chicken bone broth over medium heat. Whisk in the arrowroot powder and let thicken. Stir in the sour cream and green chiles.
- In a bowl, combine 1 cup of cheese, the diced onion, and the shredded chicken.
- Place 1/4 - 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture in the center of each lunch meat "tortilla" and roll them up.
- Visit https://fitmomjourney.com/, for complete recipe