Honey Garlic Steak Bites
- 1.5 lbs sirloin steak, fat trimmed, diced into cubes just under 1-inch
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 3 garlic cloves, minced (1 Tbsp)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil or vegetable oil
- Green onions or sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
- Place steak pieces in a gallon size resealable bag.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together soy sauce, honey and garlic. Pour over steak, seal bag while pressing out excess air then rub marinade over steak.
- Transfer to refrigerator and let marinate 1 - 2 hours.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a heavy non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Remove half the steak from marinade, transfer to skillet (spaced apart) and let sear until golden brown, about 1 minute then flip to opposite side.