Healthy Cookie Dough Balls
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup nut butter of choice, I prefer salted peanut butter or cashew butter
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt if none in nut butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I used mini)
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl. I like to use my hands after using a spoon for a little!
- Add a few splashes of water if your dough seems too dry.
- Chill dough in fridge for 30 minutes.
- For view next steps, visit https://www.erinliveswhole.com/