FROZEN CARAMEL TOFFEE ICE CREAM SANDWICH DESSERT
- 1 deep-dish rectangular, throw-away foil pan (9x13)
- 24 store-bought frozen ice cream sandwiches
- 2 8-ounce tubs Cool Whip, defrosted
- caramel sauce
- chocolate sauce
- bag of Heath bits or toffee bits
- 4 regular-sized Heath or Skor candy bars, chopped
- Spray the foil pan with cooking spray. Place 12 ice cream sandwiches side-by-side in the bottom of the pan.
- Spread one tub of Cool Whip over the top of the ice cream sandwiches. Drizzle caramel and chocolate syrups over the top of the Cool Whip and then sprinkle with the toffee bits. Place the dessert in the freezer for about an hour.
- Place a 2nd layer of 12 ice cream sandwiches on top of the toffee bits. Spread with a 2nd tub of Cool Whip. Drizzle caramel and chocolate syrup over the Cool Whip.
- Visit https://www.recipegirl.com/, for complete recipe