FISH PO'BOYS w. CAJUN SLAW
- 4 cups thinly sliced cabbage angel hair coleslaw
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon dill pickle relish
- ¼ teaspoon cajun seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 bag Gorton’s Fish Sticks baked according to package directions
- 5 hoagie buns toasted
- 3 small tomatoes sliced
- Place the cabbage in a medium bowl. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, hot sauce, relish, cajun seasoning, paprika, and garlic powder. Stir well to mix all ingredients.
- Arrange 4 fish sticks on the bottom portion of each of the 5 buns. Top each with an equal amount of the slaw.
- Get complete recipe, visit https://www.lucismorsels.com