Everything Bagel Baked Chicken Tenders
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons Everything But The Bagel Sesame Seasoning (or homemade as outlined in the blog post)
- 1 large egg
- 1 to 1.25 pounds boneless skinless chicken tenders
- ranch dressing, blue cheese dressing, ketchup, etc. for serving if desired
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easier cleanup; set aside.
- To a large ziptop storage bag add the panko, everything bagel seasoning, and stir to combine; set bag aside.
- To a medium bowl, add the egg, lightly beat it with a fork, add the chicken, and toss and flip chicken with the fork so all pieces are coated evenly.
- Remove chicken from the bowl using the fork (discard excess egg), drop it into the plastic bag, seal bag, and toss and shake bag to evenly coat the chicken.
- Place chicken pieces on the prepared baking sheet, evenly spaced
- You can read full recipe at https://www.averiecooks.com/