Don't Miss This Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks Recipe
- 1 tube of refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ¾ cup grated mozzarella cheese (feel free to add more!)
- 1 Tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Roll out the pizza crust onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Mix together the melted butter and crushed garlic, then brush it evenly over the entire pizza crust.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses evenly onto the pizza crust. Then sprinkle the dried oregano evenly on top.
- Before you bake, cut the cheese covered pizza crust into 16 equal rectangles using a pizza slicer or large knife.
- Bake for about 12 minutes