Cool Ranch Cauliflower Chips
- Cooking spray
- 2 c. riced cauliflower
- 1 1/2 c. grated Parmesan
- 2 tsp. ranch seasoning powder
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper and grease well with cooking spray.
- Place riced cauliflower in a medium microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir cauliflower, then microwave on high for 1 minute more. Transfer cauliflower to a clean kitchen towel and squeeze out as much moisture as you can. Return cauliflower to bowl.
- Add Parmesan and ranch seasoning to cauliflower and stir to combine. Season with pepper.
- Get more instructions at https://www.delish.com/