BANANA OATMEAL PANCAKES
- 1 cup ground oat flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 medium bananas, mashed (~1 cup mashed)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Begin by placing dry ingredients into a medium bowl. Whisk until combined.
- Then, mash bananas in a large bowl. Add eggs and vanilla and whisk until combined.
- Transfer dry ingredients into wet and mix until combined.
- For next steps, visit https://fitfoodiefinds.com/