Amazing Dessert: Boston Cream Pie Trifle
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix (Plus Box Ingredients)
- 2 (3.4 oz) Boxes Instant French Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 4 Cups Milk
- 16 oz. Cool Whip
- 8 Oz. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp. Instant Coffee (Not Coffee Grounds)
- Pinch Sea Salt
- Prepare cake in 9×13 pan according to box directions.
- While cake is baking, combine milk and pudding mix and whisk until well blended.
- Add 1/2 cup of the cool whip and use rubber spatula to fold it into the pudding mixture.
- Once cake is cooled, cut into small squares.
- For the chocolate ganache, cook the chocolate chips, heavy cream, and instant coffee in the top of a double boiler over simmering water until smooth and warm, stirring occasionally. Add pinch of sea salt and mix in.