TWO INGREDIENT SWEET POTATO TORTILLAS
- 2 cups sweet potato mashed
- 1 cup cassava flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt optional
- Make mashed sweet potato (cut sweet potato into cubes, steam in a saucepan with 1" water until soft, then drain and use). Stir mashed sweet potato together with cassava flour in a bowl until smooth.
- Divide dough into 8 equal pieces, dust a clean surface with cassava flour, and press/roll out into 1/4" thick tortillas.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, drizzle lightly with olive oil, and cook on each side until golden brown.
- Click here to view next steps