SUN DRIED TOMATO, KALE, AND WHITE BEAN SKILLET
- 2 15oz. cans cannellini beans, drained
- 1/2 7oz. jar sun dried tomatoes in oil
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- to taste freshly cracked pepper
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 oz. fresh kale, chopped*
- Drain and rinse the white beans. Roughly chop the sun dried tomatoes. In a small bowl, combine 2 Tbsp of the oil from the jar of sun dried tomatoes with the apple cider vinegar, basil, salt, pepper, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Set the dressing aside.
- Add the olive oil and minced garlic to a large skillet. Sauté the garlic over medium heat for one minute, or just until it begins to soften and becomes fragrant.
- Add the chopped kale and 2 Tbsp water to the skillet. Stir and cook over medium heat until the kale has wilted.
- Click here to get complete recipe