Peanut Butter Butterfinger Cheesecake
- 18 whole Oreos (Double Stuf or regular)1
- 1/4 cup (60g) unsalted butter, melted
- 24 ounces (670g) full-fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (180g) full-fat sour cream (or full-fat yogurt), at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (125g) creamy peanut butter2
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 12 fun-size or 5 regular size Butterfinger candy bars, chopped
- optional: 1/4 cup melted peanut butter for drizzling
- Adjust oven rack to the lower third position and preheat the oven to 350F degrees. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Make the Oreo cookie crust: In a food processor or blender, pulse the whole Oreos (cream filling and cookie) into a fine crumb. Stir the cookie crumbs and melted butter together in a medium sized bowl. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan and only slightly up the sides. The crust will be thick. Wrap aluminum foil on the bottom and tightly around the outside walls of the springform pan, as shown in photo above. Bake the crust for 7-8 minutes. Allow to slightly cool as you prepare the filling.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here