MAPLE CINNAMON CROCKPOT STEEL CUT OATS
- 1.5 cups steel cut oats
- 6 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 whole vanilla bean, the paste
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- First, spray a slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Place all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cover and turn slow cooker to high and cook for 4 hours turn to low and cook for 8 hours.
- If possible, periodically stir steel cut oats every once in a while to prevent sticking.
- Once your oatmeal is done cooking, stir with a wooden spoon for 90 seconds to 2 minutes or until it’s become thick and well-combined.