Cranberry Pecan Slaw
- 2 11 oz bagged cole slaw mix
- 1 large Gala or Honeycrisp apple - chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped pecan
- 4 green onions - sliced
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream (yogurt can be substituted)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Add slaw mix, apple, cranberries, pecans and onions to a large bowl. Toss to mix all ingredients. Set aside
- In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper. Whisk together until smooth. Pour 3/4 of dressing over slaw and toss until mixed well. Add remaining dressing if desired.
- Serve immediately. Slaw can be stored, covered in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Toss slightly and add saved dressing if needed.
Recipe adapted from www.asouthernsoul.com/