Cinnamon Cream Cheese Wraps
- 8 ounces cream cheese (one package) softened a little
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (I used Vietnamese cinnamon)
- 1 loaf white bread- I used Bimbo Bread, it works perfectly because the slices are square and not rounded on top. But any white bread will work. Also, you can remove the crust, it’s up to you.
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and 1 cup sugar, set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon, pour onto small plate, set aside.
- Melt butter in a small-ish bowl, set aside.
- Click here to view more instructions