CHICKEN ALFREDO LASAGNA ROLL UPS
- 10 Lasagna Noodles
- 3 cups Chicken , cooked and shredded
- 16 ounces Ricotta Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Onion powder
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1.5 cups Alfredo Sauce, jarred
- 2 cups Mozzarella , shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan , shredded
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Add lasagna noodles and cook according to package instructions until al dente.
- Drain water from the pot and place noodles on a flat surface. (I suggest using a piece of parchment paper).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine shredded chicken, ricotta cheese, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Click here to view complete instructions