BEST CLOUD BREAD RECIPE
- 6 eggs, separated
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 6 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 300°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
- Combine the egg whites and cream of tartar in the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate large bowl add the egg yolks, yogurt, and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Fold one-third of the egg whites into the egg yolks just until combined. Repeat 2 more times with the remaining egg whites.
- Using a 1/2-cup measuring cup, drop 6 dollops of batter onto each baking sheet.
- Click here to get complete recipe