Air Fryer Asparagus Fries
- 16-20 spears asparagus
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tsp water
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 TBS everything but the bagel seasoning (or garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, poppy seeds- 1/8 tsp each)
- oil spray
- Prepare the asparagus by cutting or snapping off the hard ends; about 1 inch up the stem and discard those pieces. Wash and dry the asparagus.
- In a shallow dish, add an egg and a bit of water, then whisk and beat until a little frothy. Add the asparagus and toss around to coat.
- In a separate shallow dish or bowl, add panko breadcrumbs, regular breadcrumbs, and spices.
- Add the asparagus spears a few at a time, and toss around until coated. Place them into the air fryer tray. Repeat until all asparagus are coated.
- Add fries to the air fryer basket, do not place them too close together. Lightly spray the tops with oil, and close.
- Click here to get complete recipe