Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 3/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, cut into cubes
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 c. smooth peanut butter
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 1/2 c. old-fashioned oats
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine sugars, butter, and milk. Bring mixture to a boil and boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter, vanilla, and salt until combined, then stir in oats.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of mixture onto prepared baking sheet and let set until cooled and hardened, about 30 minutes.
recipe adapted from www.delish.com/