- 3 sticks (1 ½ cups) Unsalted butter
- 6 cups powdered sugar
- 12 Oreos, crushed
- 1–2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cut the butter into pieces. Using the paddle attachment, whip the butter at medium high speed for 3-4 minutes, scraping down the bowl occasionally. Beat the butter until it looks lighter in color.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar, 2 cups at a time, adding the heavy whipping cream intermittently, mixing on low speed until it’s incorporated into the butter. Then increase the speed to high and beat for 30-60 seconds. Repeat until all your powdered sugar has been added.
Get complete recipe >> Click Here