Low Carb Lemon Cheesecake Bars
- 5 Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 Cup Swerve or your sweetener choice
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 16 Ounces 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Extract (or fresh lemon)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- In a mixing bowl, combine 2 eggs, melted coconut oil, 1/2 cup swerve, ground cinnamon, almond flour, salt, and baking powder together. Add extra melted coconut oil if it's too dry.
- Add the crust mixture to a baking pan, and use your fingers to press it down. Bake for 20 minutes at 325 degrees.