Keto Salted Caramel And Peanut Bark
- 4 tbsp (2oz/60g) grass-fed butter (unsalted)
- 2 tbsp (1oz/28g) pure brown erythritol or 1.5 tbsp (20g) Golden Monk Fruit Sweetener or 1:1 brown erythritol blend)
- 2 oz (2oz/60g) peanuts
- 2 tbsp (1oz/30g) all natural peanut butter (no sugar added)
- flakey sea salt
- In a small non-sticking pot, melt the butter on low heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the flakey sea salt as well and mix until everything is fully combined.
- Pour the mixture onto a suitable tray lined with parchment paper.
- It works best if the tray isn't too big and has borders so that the melted butter won't spread too much.
- Read more instructions Here