GLUTEN FREE MATCHA GREEN TEA BANANA BREAD
Delicious twist on traditional banana bread. You will love this matcha green tea banana bread.
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1 1/4 cup gluten free flour blend, (*Note, my flour blend has xanthan gum included. If yours doesn't, add 1 teaspoon.)
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons matcha powder, (*if your matcha isn't sweetened add 3 TBSP of sugar to the recipe.)
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 3/4 cup sugar, (you can use brown sugar but it will make the color of the bread turn out more muddy colored.)
- dash salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray coconut oil into a bread loaf pan.
- In a mixer, add all wet ingredients.
- Click here to get complete recipe