CROCK POT FIESTA CHICKEN RECIPE
Crock Pot Fiesta Chicken Recipe is perfect for tacos, salads, burrito bowls and more! Crock pot Fiesta lime Chicken is creamy and tasty and sure to impress.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 packet Fiesta Ranch dip by the salad dressing
- 1 can black beans 15 0z
- 1 can Rotel 8 oz
- 1 can corn 15.25 oz not drained
- 1 block cream cheese
- 2 fresh limes
- Add the chicken and place all the ingredients in the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on high in the slow cooker for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Shred the chicken.
- Squeeze the limes over the chicken mixture and stir to combine.
- Serve over rice or with tortillas.