Cinnamon Pecan Cashew Ice Cream (No Ice Cream Maker Required!)
- 2 cups raw cashews soaked overnight
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 tsp cinnamon
- 3-4 T pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- In a high powered blender, combine all ingredients but the pecans.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- If you have an ice cream maker, feel free run it in the ice cream maker for about 10 minutes or so. Then add pecans and stir in. (Freeze to set)
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here