Chocolate Peanut Butter Dirt Cake
- About 22 Oreo Cookies, divided
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 16 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Mini Peanut Butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 oz) chocolate pudding mix (instant)
- Place 16 Oreos in a food processor and pulse until crumbled. Toss the cookies with the butter. Press mixture into a 9 inch square pan, un-greased.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, peanut butter, and 1 cup of powdered sugar. Fold in 8 oz of the whipped topping.
- Spread mixture on top of cookie layer in pan. In a different bowl, mix together the remaining 1/2 cup of powdered sugar, milk, and pudding mix. Stir for about 2 minutes, or until thickened.