CHICKPEA COOKIE DOUGH RECIPE | THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- 1 ½ cups cooked Chickpeas*
- ¼ cup Nut or Seed Butter*
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 tbsp Oat Flour or ¼ cup Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup*, plus more to taste
- ¼ cup Dairy-Free Chocolate Chips (or other add-ins of choice)
- ½ tsp Salt
- Add all ingredients, except for the Chocolate Chips, to a high-speed Blender or Food Processor. Process until a thick, even dough forms, scraping the sides of your device as necessary. Keep in mind that the dough will thicken even more after the flour absorbs some of the liquid and after it sits in the fridge.
- Taste the dough and add more Sweetener, if desired.
Get complete recipe >> Click here